Tiger Sushi 2 in Uptown will once again be home to Sushi with your Poochie. Huge thanks to Sidewalk Dog for putting it all together, and working so hard to make it better than ever! This time around, it’s two nights with less people, and will most definitely be super fun! I’ll be there photographing the fabulous event, and we’re very excited for a portion of the proceeds to benefit the Minnesota Spay Neuter Assistance Program (MNSNAP). Here’s some fun images from last year, and all the info you’ll need is at the bottom.
Last year’s event was a great success considering it was the first doggie/sushi party the Twin Cities has ever seen! This year, we’ve worked out the kinks to make sure everything runs like a well-oiled fun machine. Here are some highlights to look forward to:
- The sushi artists at Tiger Sushi 2 have offered to hand roll special dog-friendly maki sushi for our four-legged friends!
- A very insightful “paw reader” will be on hand to inform you what lies ahead in your pet’s future.
- You’ve got two chances to attend—the event will be held on both Tuesday, July 20th and Wednesday, July 21st. So if one night conflicts with your golf game, don’t sweat it. Plus, each night will be less crowded and more fully staffed than last year.
- In addition to being able to order off Tiger Sushi’s amazing happy hour menu, which the restaurant is offering for the entire event, you can purchase ready-to-eat boxed sushi from a table on TS2’s beautiful patio.
- A small portion of ticket proceeds, paw readings and martini sales will go to our fabulous beneficiary, Minnesota Spay Neuter Assistance Program (MNSNAP), which provides low-cost spay and neuter services in a mobile surgical unit. MNSNAP will also receive part of the proceeds from all paw readings and $1 from each of Tiger Sushi’s fabulous martinis (Ninja Jinga or or Pomegranate Empress, anyone?) sold that night. On-site donations are also encouraged.
- We’d love to see you, with or without your pup!
You’re already salivating for a spicy tuna roll, right? Here’s what you need to know:
- What: Sushi With Your Poochie: Part Deux, an on-leash social event presented by Sidewalk Dog and Tiger Sushi 2
- Date: Tuesday, July 20th and Wednesday, July 21st
- Time: 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Location: Tiger Sushi 2’s gorgeous patio at 2841 Lyndale Ave. in Uptown Minneapolis. (Free parking is available after 4 p.m. in the Egg & I parking lot across the street.)
- Cost: $15/person
- Tickets: Click here to purchase your tickets online, and HURRY because if it’s anything like other fab events, it’s going to sell out before you can say Dyno-Mighty Roll. Available for either night—choose whichever date works best for you!
Beneficiary: Minnesota Spay Neuter Assistance Program (MNSNAP)