Thank you for your interest in submitting your pet to our animal model database!
*Please fill this out on a computer; you may not be able to submit images on mobile.
When we get requests for commercial photography, we often need to select specific animals to meet the client’s needs. We’d love for your pet to be considered for future work!
- Dogs, cats, horses, birds, or other exotic pets are welcome to apply.
- Submit one form per animal.
- If you submit an animal younger than 1 year, please submit them again when they’re fully grown.
- Looks aren’t everything. Please, only submit confident, social, well-trained animals.
- Sign a model/property release for their animal, if selected for a photo shoot
- Be able to work with them on set, if required (placing them in position, giving commands + treats, etc)
- Be confident in new situations and around new people
- Not be aggressive in any way
- Submit a close up of their face, sitting or laying down, and a full-body standing shot
- Photograph them in natural daylight, near a window or outdoors
- Turn off your flash, to avoid “laser eyes”
- Make sure the photos clearly show your pet’s face, body, and coloring
- Do not upload photos with other animals or people in them
**Submitting your animal here in no way guarantees that they will be chosen for a photo shoot.
- We’ll notify you if your animal has been selected for further inquiry.
- It’s always your choice if you want to participate in a potential photo shoot.
- If your pet completes a commercial shoot, compensation will be provided. It may range from a complimentary print to monetary compensation, dependent upon the client.
- You may not always get to see – or have copies – of photos from commercial shoots.
The majority of our commercial work generally takes place in (and around) the Minneapolis, MN metro area. Please only submit your pet if you live in the area, or are able to travel here.
**We are NOT an animal talent agency. This is only for commercial photography work with Sarah Beth Photography, LLC.
If you don’t see a confirmation when you submit, it didn’t go through – scroll back up and check for errors.